Hereford Baptist Church
6. All mankind inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation
7. God has provided salvation through offering His Son on the cross at Calvary, and
allowing His BLOOD to be shed to atone for our sins (Hebrews 9:22).
8. We are saved and justified when
we recognize ourselves as sinners, and put our trust in Christ as the Son of God and His finished work on the cross of Calvary. Salvation
is by grace through faith plus nothing (Ephesians 2:8-9).
9. We should regularly participate at the
(1 Corinthians 11:23-32).
10. We practice believer baptism by immersion as an act of obedience,
but not for securing their salvation (Matthew 28:19-20).
11. Once saved, we cannot be lost, we are eternally
secure in Christ (John 3:16, 10:27-28).
9 Mt. Carmel Rd.
P. O. Box 687
Parkton, MD 21120 410-357-5528
2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. NKJV